Electric Depth Plancha
Perfect for small kitchens and food trucks.
Quote within 48 hours
Zone de cuisson
Type of plate
3 600 W
The professional deep griddle 100% stainless steel.
The first all-stainless steel electric depth plancha on the market – and the most powerful: 3600W for excellent performance and a 34 cm x 64 cm cooking zone.
Thanks to the depth and high splashback, this appliance is great for grilling or snack service offering meat, vegetables, fish and shellfish. You’ll be amazed by the performance of this appliance: a heat-conducting aluminium plate combined with a stainless steel cooking plate enables quick pre-heating and excellent heat distribution.
The plancha features a thermostat control between 50 °C and 300 °C for ease of use and precision cooking. Cooking juices are collected at the front of the appliance in a large removable tray that holds 45 cl.
Specially designed for tight spaces, this is the ideal plancha for small kitchens and food trucks. Combined with the depth broiler grill, it will cover a variety of cooking requirements with just a small footprint.
The benefits of the device
Quick temperature rise
High precision cooking
Adjustable thermostat up to 300°C
10 years reparability
Designed for small kitchens and food trucks where space is at a premium.
This professional use plancha has been designed to deliver quick pre-heating, excellent heat distribution and high precision cooking.
All-stainless steel plate and frame design.
Stainless steel is renowned for its hygienic properties and is easy to clean down after service.
Advice on use and maintenance
Cleaning the plate with water after service or between two dishes is easy and takes no time. As stainless steel is very easy to clean when still hot, cleaning the plate is even quicker if done immediately after using the plancha.
- For total safety during cleaning, the plancha must be switched off and the power lead unplugged for an electrical appliance.
- Using a stainless steel spatula, scrape the plate to remove the larger cooking deposits.
- With the plate still hot, pour over water or drop on some ice cubes. The resulting thermal shock will help to lift off any remaining juices. Leave it to work for a few minutes if your plate has a build-up of deposits and moisten again if necessary.
- Using the spatula, scrape the plate and lift off the watered-down juices.
- Rub the plate with a stainless steel scrubber.
- Rinse with clean water using a soft sponge.
3 600 W
40 × 69 × 26.6 cm
Removable tray for cooking residues capacity
34 x 64 cm
Adjustable thermostat from 50 to 300°C
2 adjustable feet at the rear for excellent stability
Pre-heating indicator, goes out once the temperature is reached
On/Off button with power light
Depth adapted to standard worktops