The professional electric griddle 100% stainless steel.
The Krampouz all-stainless steel professional electric plancha runs on 3600W for excellent performance and a total cooking surface of 64 cm x 34 cm.
Featuring two separate cooking areas, this model lets you cook several meals simultaneously: perfect for grilling burgers, etc. You’ll be amazed by the performance of this appliance: the stainless steel grill plate design delivers fast pre-heating times, excellent heat distribution and true responsiveness whenever the temperature is adjusted.
The plancha features a thermostat control between 50 °C and 300 °C for ease of use and precision cooking. Cooking juices are collected at the front of the appliance in a large removable tray that holds 77 cl.
This versatile electric plancha with fast pre-heating and even heat distribution across its plate mean it is a must-have for snack food service.
The benefits of the device
Quick temperature rise
High precision cooking
2 cooking zones
2 adjustable thermostats up to 300°C
10 years reparability
Ce qui fera la différence
This professional use plancha has been designed to deliver quick pre-heating, excellent heat distribution and high precision cooking.
All-stainless steel plate and frame design.
Stainless steel is renowned for its hygienic properties and is easy to clean down after service.
Advice on use and maintenance
Cleaning the plate with water after service or between two dishes is easy and takes no time. As stainless steel is very easy to clean when still hot, cleaning the plate is even quicker if done immediately after using the plancha.
- For total safety during cleaning, the plancha must be switched off and the power lead unplugged for an electrical appliance.
- Using a stainless steel spatula, scrape the plate to remove the larger cooking deposits.
- With the plate still hot, pour over water or drop on some ice cubes. The resulting thermal shock will help to lift off any remaining juices. Leave it to work for a few minutes if your plate has a build-up of deposits and moisten again if necessary.
- Using the spatula, scrape the plate and lift off the watered-down juices.
- Rub the plate with a stainless steel scrubber.
- Rinse with clean water using a soft sponge.
2 x 1 800 W
70 × 37.6 × 23 cm
Removable tray for cooking residues capacity
64 x 34 cm
2 adjustable thermostats from 50 to 300°C
2 adjustable feet at the rear for excellent stability
Pre-heating indicator, goes out once the temperature is reached
On/Off buttons with power light